There’s an art to providing enhanced care.
At Stonebrook, enhanced care means helping your loved one stay as independent as possible.
Enhanced care needs to be attentive and comprehensive, but never intrusive. It should create an environment where the individual can stay–and feel–as independent as possible. Most importantly, it needs to be perfectly tailored to the individual. This is what we do at Stonebrook, the “more-than-assisted” living at The Overlook. We provide a warm environment with excellent care designed to meet the specific needs and wants of the whole person. Our free brochure explains how Stonebrook offers:
- Personal attention – our staff-to-resident ratios are far above what’s required, meaning everyone gets more individual care
- Healthy, social dining – delicious food with restaurant-style dining and good company
- Lifestyle – from individualized exercise programs to recreational and social activities
- High-quality care – our medical model ensures that your loved one will receive top-of-the-line care in a comfortable environment
- Lovely campus – a gorgeous landscape and a neighborhood setting
- Everything else – housekeeping, laundry and maintenance services, 24/7 nurse supervision, all right on campus